Size: 90X45cm - 37.4X17.7in
Full Drill: Yes
Diamond Type: Square Drills
What is Diamond Painting
Diamond Paint is a new craft which is so similar to cross-stitch that it is called Diamond Cross-Stitch in some fans groups.
Since it breaks a picture down into patterns, so making a diamond painting is the process to rebuild an image from a mosaic canvas by attaching colorful beads to it. The beads are so-called "diamonds" because of its multi-faceted looking and shining. Like cross-stitch, the color of beads conformance with the DMC thread colors.
Diamond painting goes by a couple of names: 5D Diamond Painting, Paint With Diamonds, Diamond Embroidery, Diamond Painting Cross-Stitch, Diamond Dotz, Diamond Mosaic, Diamond Art, Diamond Pictures etc. So please never be confused in future.
Why you should order
- DIY HOME DECOR - Create your own wall art; Ideal home decoration.
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA - Whether it's for a birthday or Christmas, give them a gift they'll love
- CREATIVE CRAFTING - Fun and enjoyable for craft lovers young and old
- STRESS RELIEF - Channel your attention and achieve a state of alert, focused relaxation
- TRUSTED 5-STAR QUALITY AND SERVICE - 100,000+ happy customers and over 1,000 5-star reviews from our delighted customers
- LIFETIME MISSING DIAMONDS WARRANTY - If you ever receive a kit with missing diamonds, please view and follow our instruction and get the missing for free.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can keep your products and request a refund for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
5D Diamond Painting Package contains:
- Numbered adhesive canvas (with design chart)
High Quality colored diamond beads or rhinestones
- Diamond Painting Kits
**** Frame not included ****
Free shipping worldwide:
- Estimated Delivery Time: 2-3 weeks
How To DIY Diamond Paintings:
3 EASY steps to make your masterpiece:
- Peel back a corner of the canvas by removing the plastic film on top - each canvas has a self-adhesive layer protected by a plastic film.
- Apply the colored beads matching the symbols on the printed canvas
- Once the whole canvas is completed, apply some pressure on it to fix the beads to the surface
Need More Help:
Send an email to our support email@example.com
Ping our Facebook online support team on messenger directly